Lockable food huts, sheds and kiosks from Big Kahuna Huts
Our sheds, kiosks and chalet-style event huts are the ideal solution for permanent or semi-permanent trading.
From small 2m x 2m huts, perfect for a pop-up or regular kiosk, to giant double-width 6m x2m stalls designed with busy Christmas markets in mind, Big Kahuna has got you covered with a secure, lockable setup ideal for a huge range of locations, including:
- Train station coffee stands
- Zoo, park or theme park refreshment booths
- Golf, rugby and football clubs
- Town centre markets and promotional pop-ups
- Music or food festivals
Take a look at our full range of lockable huts and make an enquiry today – or keep reading for more information about what you get with Big Kahuna.
All of our wooden sheds and food huts can be lockable for complete security, and are available in a range of different colours. The huts can be treated with fire retardant to meet health and safety requirements.
We can also provide electrics, wooden or stainless steel counters, sinks, and a range of catering equipment, giving you everything you need for your event.
We'll deliver your shed to site, and can provide forklift-friendly bases on request. You'll have the option for us to install it for you too – see below for more details.
Bespoke designs and branding
Big Kahuna isn't your generic food hut experience – we also provide everything you need to brand up your shed and make it your own. Banners, menu boards, signage and full stall wraps are all available – just take a look at our hire gallery for some examples.
We're also happy to help with any bespoke requests you might have – just drop us a message with as much detail as possible, and we'll work it out!
Choosing the right shed or kiosk is a simple, six-step process.
- Choose your size. Be aware that the sizes refers to the size of the base, and doesn't include any extruding cladding, decorative features, or roof overhang.
- Choose your roof. There are three types available – Side Apex (two slopes that meet in the middle), Pent (a single slope from front to back) and Front Apex (two slopes that meet in the middle).
Choose your hatch. Two opening styles are available – outward opening, which creates two menu boards on either side, or an upward opening hatch, which is powered by gas struts and creates a lower shelf.
- Choose your colour. Autumn brown or white are our default colour options, but we have a large selection of custom colours available on request.
- Choose your base. Two options are available – a standard wooden base, or a metal fork-liftable base. Whichever base type you choose, the inside floor covering will be wood.
- Choose your cladding style. You can choose from shiplap cladding, which provides a flatter profile, or loglap cladding, which protrudes slightly in a log cabin-style effect.
At Kahuna, we're here to help in any way we can, and that includes setting up your shed at your event for you – if you need us to.
We pride ourselves on creating equipment that is straight-forward to install and break down, so if you have a bit of DIY know-how, then we can provide you with everything you need to assemble it yourself.
But if you're unsure about putting up your shed yourself, then we can come out and set the whole thing up for you, returning at the end of the event to pack it up.
Please indicate whether you'll require self-assembly or assembly by the Kahuna team when you make an enquiry – delivery, installation and breakdown are priced separately based on travel distance and time required.
Preparing for your shed – what we need from you
Your shed will need to sit on a firm, level base – and this will need to be in place before the shed can be installed.
If your location is on concrete or tarmac then you may not need a separate base although we do need a picture of the site and a clear indication of how level the site is. However, a site that is on grass or soft ground a concrete base or similar will need to be installed prior to installation.
It's best to build a base slightly larger than the size of the shed, to ensure that the shed can definitely be assembled safely and correctly.
If you're unsure about what you'll need, just get in touch with us and we'll answer any questions. If you can send us a photograph of the site, we'll be able to advise you on your options.
Get a quote
So, how can we help? Fill in the form to get a free, no obligation hire quote, and we'll be in touch. Please provide as much information as you can, as it will help us give the most accurate quote possible.